Koleksi SMS humor lucu 42

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1. Sms Humor Lucu man are funny
Man are Funny, Understanding, Cute, Kind, Intelligent, Naughty, Great, Sweet, Honest, Independent & Thruthful. In short they are F.U.C.K.I.N.G. S.H.I.T

2. Sms lucu inggris, if you think sex is funny
Sex is good. Sex is funny. Many people fuck for money. But, if you think sex is funny, Fuck yourself and safe your money

3. Sms gokil lucu, kenapa ada neraka
Seorang anak bertanya kepada seorang pendeta. Kenapa harus ada neraka? Jawab Pendeta: kalo gak ada neraka harus dibawa kemana orang yg baca SMS ini?

4. Sms humor lucu, when things go wrong
When things go wrong & when sadness fill ur hearts & tears flow in your eyes, just let me know, because I want to be there 4 you. I'm selling tissue

5. Sms dewasa lucu, bahaya sex
Di koran aku baca bahaya rokok: langsung berhenti merokok. Aku baca bahaya alkohol: langsung berhenti minum. Aku baca bahaya sex: langsung berhenti baca koran